Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Have you completely decided on the CBR 300, or are you considering anything else? When do you think you'll get deliver of your bike?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah, I have decided I would be purchasing the CBR300 as my first bike. I've sat on a lot of bikes and loved the way the 250 felt. So I'm guessing the 300 would be a tad bigger if not the same as the 250.

As far as it coming in in my area, one shop told me sometime by the end of August, another shop told me by mid September. Hopefully they are both wrong and it's sooner. Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as bike's I considered: the CBR500R, & Ninja 300. Other bikes for shits and giggles: 600RR, 1000RR, ZX6R, ZX10R, R6, Star Bolt R-Spec, Can-Am Spyder RS-S. Extreme shits and giggles Ducati Monster 696, and Ducati Diavel Carbon (Future Dream Bike).

·
Registered
707 Posts
that's a really good range of bikes to have sat on.
do you see yourself going for a liter bike in the future or just going to stick with the lower CC range bikes?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I do plan to have a liter bike sometime in the future. I don't plan on having a super sport though. A hybrid of sport and cruising which I come to love in the Ducati Diavel. It looks amazing, sounds amazing, and has so many great creature comforts to suite how your riding will go on the fly.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I do plan to have a liter bike sometime in the future. I don't plan on having a super sport though. A hybrid of sport and cruising which I come to love in the Ducati Diavel. It looks amazing, sounds amazing, and has so many great creature comforts to suite how your riding will go on the fly.
any idea yet what brand you would go with for a liter?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts