Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where you guys plan on riding your CBR 300. Are you riding for your commute, maybe only on the weekends? Also, are you planning any trips to the track, or any road trips?

I am only planning on using it to commute. Maybe I'll take it to Montreal once the weather gets nicer.

·
Registered
707 Posts
It will mainly be my commuter bike, sometimes for the weekends when I have time and even for cruises with large groups and for the local bike meets here.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'll use it to commute and to run some errands and get around town. Not planning on going on any long trips or anything. I'd rather sit on a bus than travel for a really long distance on my bike. Might drive it up to my friend's cottage once the summer returns.

·
Registered
707 Posts
LOL sit on a bus vs get there in half the time, I'll see you at the finish ;)
And lets not forget the sucks in cars aka cages. At least where you don't see cops, you can lane split :D

Thankfully even if there's a cop it's hard for them to catch up to you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A long bus ride sounds terrible. So does flying for that matter. The nice thing about riding your bike is you can take a break and stop whenever you'd like to and you can get there must faster than a slow bus.
To each their own I guess, but I think most motorcycle riders would far prefer to ride than to travel by Greyhound.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've been thinking about doing a trip from Toronto down to Niagra once I get my hands on the CBR300. Hopefully, it makes it to Canada in time that it won't be getting cold once that time rolls around.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I've been thinking about doing a trip from Toronto down to Niagra once I get my hands on the CBR300. Hopefully, it makes it to Canada in time that it won't be getting cold once that time rolls around.
Nice! Make sure to take lots of pictures. Do you go down any special roads with nice twisties along the way or just take the normal route the masses do?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice! Make sure to take lots of pictures. Do you go down any special roads with nice twisties along the way or just take the normal route the masses do?
I hadn't really thought about it. I've never been to Niagra before. I would probably just follow whatever google maps tells me, but if there is a more scenic route then I'd be up to hear about it and adjust accordingly.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I hadn't really thought about it. I've never been to Niagra before. I would probably just follow whatever google maps tells me, but if there is a more scenic route then I'd be up to hear about it and adjust accordingly.
I see, I guess it would help to find some ways to make the trip their more interesting, little detours :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
I mean its just Ontario so I don't anticipate there being a lot of interesting things to do on the way there. I'll definitely look it up before I go though. I think most of the journey there is just suburbs of Toronto and highway.

But like I said, I haven't looked into it really.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Likely nothing as cool as in say in some southern state but im sure once summer is in full it will help with making surroundings more interesting, at least much better than being on a highway throughout the whole trip.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Just wondering where you guys plan on riding your CBR 300. Are you riding for your commute, maybe only on the weekends? Also, are you planning any trips to the track, or any road trips?

I am only planning on using it to commute. Maybe I'll take it to Montreal once the weather gets nicer.
I plan on using mine on every chance and every commute opportunity I get. That includes to and from work, errands, joy rides... Mostly city riding. I won't be surprised if I surpass 10k miles on my bike within the next 12 months. I intend to get my monies worth! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts