Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! New CBR owner here. I just bought a 2015 cbr300r over the weekend and want to buy a Haynes manual for it but when I get to the model page I get 2 options. Cbr300r and Cbr300r/RA. After choosing either option I then see a list of models covered by the manual and I see another model, the cbr300F/FA. How do I figure out which one I have? The bike has no fairings so any comparison based off that won't work.

·
Registered
373 Posts
They are the same bike with only minor differences-either manual will suit your propose
I just reread your post you say you bought a CBR300R but has no fairing-do you mean the fairing has been removed or there never was one in that case you have a CB300F-still any CB300 manual that covers the year of bike will give you all the info you need

·
Registered
489 Posts
As motorboy says if it has no fairing it's a CB300F. Same engine in them all. CBR300RA is same as CBR300R but with ABS. CB300FA has ABS. Check the handlebar fitting. The CBR300R/RA has clip on bars. I think the CB300F/FA has conventional type bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts