Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would like to to know which motorcycle shipping company to go with. I"m shipping state to state preferable door to door. I'm a bit overwhelmed as there are a ton of companies to choose from AA motorcycle shipping, a1 motorcycle shipping, haulbikes, federal motorcycle transport, and lastly motorcycle shipper and probably many more. I just would like to know, like any motorcycle owners our bikes are safe and get to there destination. I've never shipped a vehicle before, so this'll be my first time. I"m assuming shipping a little bike like this won't cost much more than maybe like $800 at max?

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
I'm not familiar with your companies as a non-resident but I just wanted to suggest that you go with one that specializes in transporting motorcycles only rather than mixed freight. This is how bikes get damaged when they are squeezed between two pallets of what ever that then topple onto the bike.
Questions like these are always easier when you live in a small country as we only have one motorcycle mover called Bike Tranz. Myself and my buddies have used them with good result every time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm not familiar with your companies as a non-resident but I just wanted to suggest that you go with one that specializes in transporting motorcycles only rather than mixed freight. This is how bikes get damaged when they are squeezed between two pallets of what ever that then topple onto the bike.
Questions like these are always easier when you live in a small country as we only have one motorcycle mover called Bike Tranz. Myself and my buddies have used them with good result every time.
This company?? We Move Motorcycles | Biketranz looks like a good shipping company too toobad they aren't in the united states.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Have a word with your reputable motorcycle dealer, they should be able to help.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Wow that's a lot for a bike. Being that they could fit way more bikes on a truck I'd have thought it would be much cheaper. I had a car transported from Long Island NY to Florida for $600. Took 3 days and it arrived in perfect shape. I did a little prep to it before tho, like putting vinyl tape around the bumper areas and the middle section of the doors

*this was also 12 years ago. #inflation lol

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
How far is the journey? Is it too far to ride the bike home or fetch it yourself on a trailer (borrowed or hired)?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,I know i am posting in bit older thread but i think if any new user come then they can easily get best and latest update.

I know there are many shipping companies there but remember there is a realistic chance of damage with any of the companies. Some are better at fixing than others. The inspection process when the bike is delivered is paramount. If damage is not identified when the bike is received you will struggle to get the damage covered even with the
more reputable companies

I recently ship my bike using Citizenshipper bike shipping service and i got good customer experience there. I really like their service.

And pricing is also good enough. Their drivers are professional. I can easily track my bike using their service.

You guys can also check their Bike transportation service for your Bike as they are also quiet popular in states.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts