Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I found the fender eliminater that removes the entire fender. It took awhile but I found someone in Thailand that can ship them out.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't have the distributor but the dealer that found this part for me is Absolutemotorcycleparts.com Some others have found their passenger handle deletes.
I told him I'd be ordering my fender in a couple weeks to allow enough time here so that he can get a good idea of how many he needs to get. My direct contact is Steve at [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
I know this post is a little old but I’m looking for something like this. Anyone got this or know where to get something similar?
Not sure what year you have, but a quick search shows several companies with different options. I have a couple links below but there are lots of reputable vendors out there. You can see what you like and then follow the company's products through different websites to check price and availability.
If you find something you like let us know. Some company's products seem to work well as plug-and-play, others require more fiddling with. Put out a brand and style and I suspect someone on the Forum has an opinion. Good Luck.
2020 Honda CBR300R Fender Eliminator Kits | Brackets, Plates - MOTORCYCLEiD.com
2020 Honda CBR300R ABS Street Bike Fender Eliminators | MotoSport

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure what year you have, but a quick search shows several companies with different options. I have a couple links below but there are lots of reputable vendors out there. You can see what you like and then follow the company's products through different websites to check price and availability.
If you find something you like let us know. Some company's products seem to work well as plug-and-play, others require more fiddling with. Put out a brand and style and I suspect someone on the Forum has an opinion. Good Luck.
2020 Honda CBR300R Fender Eliminator Kits | Brackets, Plates - MOTORCYCLEiD.com
2020 Honda CBR300R ABS Street Bike Fender Eliminators | MotoSport
My bad I was specifically talking about the one that gets rid of the y. Seems someone in Thailand had them and then eventually found it too much of a pain to ship internationally Atleast from what I could gather. Can’t seem to find anything like that but the y look looks pretty bad in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
5,648 Posts
Yeah there were some Thai based outfits like Absolute motorcycles doing some trick parts (grab handle deletes as an example) in the earlier years of the model but must've got sick of dealing with International orders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts