Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a 2018 CBR300R, I recently wrecked and need new fairings, it's fairly hard to find these and I was wondering if 2015-2016 CB300F fairings would fit onto my bike as it's the only similar parts I can find.
Organism Font Grass Terrestrial plant Adaptation

·
Registered
464 Posts
Totally different fairings. CBR is properly faired but CB is a naked version. Engine and frame are the same but not fairings. New CB300R is different again and not interchangeable with CB300F. (Except engine).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Totally different fairings. CBR is properly faired but CB is a naked version. Engine and frame are the same but not fairings. New CB300R is different again and not interchangeable with CB300F. (Except engine).
What about the front fender? I can't imagine that's all that different from the two, I honestly just wanna get it back rideable again and don't really want to run it without at least the fender, if not any other body parts

·
Registered
369 Posts
As best I can tell, the front fender is the same part number. Maybe you can find more parts interchangeable if you look. You can toggle between models and years, and find any part you like, along with OEM part numbers and a schematic to expose each part on the motorcycle... down to the fasteners and washers.
Every major reputable vendor will use the same set of schematics since they come from the company that makes the motorcycle.
2016 Honda CB300F OEM Parts | MotoSport
2018 Honda CBR300R OEM Parts | MotoSport

1 - 4 of 4 Posts