Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I got all the winter riding out of my system the first year I started riding. But this "global warming" is awesome! Random beach ride with a buddy to "see if the beach was still there". We are happy to report its still there, sand, water and all... Except people..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Did you get your girl to tag along?

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
... this "global warming" is awesome!...
It's just an El Nino winter.

Ironically, guys who have snowmobiles back east and in the midwest are hoping for some snow, and instead are seeing record high temps for this time of year. Meanwhile here in southern rockies we're getting hit with snowstorms every couple days, so it's shaping up to be a great winter for skiing and snowmobiling.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
You'd think he would at least chuck a cover over his bike to give it some protection from the elements and himself a dry seat. Hardly conditions fit for riding in.
I'm trying to suppress it but the term 'idiot' keeps springing to mind!
Or is this just how it is daily for you tough Canadian riders?? :D
We've had a pretty crappy start to summer down here. For example our high today was 11 (52 fahrenhiet) :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Frantic, no the girl did not tag along. She had a wedding to go to that seemed to end 3 relationships instead. The Newlyweds, her aunt and uncle and her cousin and boyfriend. Glad I stayed home for several reasons now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Canadian rider checking in here. It is sunny today for the first time in awhile. The streets are clear and clean. I am debating riding.....but it'll only reach a high of 5c today. We'll see what the day brings.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Canadian rider checking in here. It is sunny today for the first time in awhile. The streets are clear and clean. I am debating riding.....but it'll only reach a high of 5c today. We'll see what the day brings.
Do you have much snow on the ground up in your neck of the woods?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts