Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
To be honest there are a heap of folk doing this sort of thing these days and I dont think you really have any significant point of difference. Some editing would help and possibly a change of title as clearly your bike is not wrecked.
Fair chop to you for giving it a crack tho and I'm guessing it's kind of like a hobby for you. The interet is a very public arena obviously so you will always get critiqued.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
.......possibly a change of title as clearly your bike is not wrecked........
He might not have videography perfected or have credibility in terms of motorcycle reviews, but he has the whole 'clickbait' thing worked out. ;)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ok since you posted this out here for the world to see I'm gonna give you my critique, stop trying so hard to do the "moto vlogger" thing, its old and you don't add anything new to the scene.You're riding around talking to yourself and waving your hand around making gestures and stuff like you're having a full blown conversation and not paying attention to riding. I'm really surprised you didn't have a loud musical intro and memes and **** flying across the screen like all the other guys. You don't have that fan base yet to make 15 minute videos and hold the viewers attention, I literally closed it after 10 seconds.

The click bait title is awful because you get viewers like me who click on it expecting a crash and when we don't get it WE GET PISSED. If you wanted attention you definitely got it

EDIT: I just realized I said the same exact thing kiwi did but in California English.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts