Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have room for 1 person in the tent, so if you guys have a sleeping bag, and a bike, and some cold resistance, you are more than welcome to join... I ll post the videos and photos later on...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Looks like someone is going to have a blast...

Have fun. And as always, be safe. Look forward to your pics and vid.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wish I could go.

One thing I wanted to ask is do you have a fuse in that? It should be on the positive wire real close to the battery. Make sure the seat doesn't rub the wires.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If the road is open I'd recommend you take a ride through the Alabama Hills behind Lone Pine and then continue up to Mt. Whitney Portal. It would be a nice ride through the Alabama's and it's really pretty at the Portal.

That is if the roads open, it probably is snowed in w/all the recent rains. Have fun, be safe and post your pics upon return.

·
Registered
162 Posts
The saddle bag looks really nice and functional.

Hopefully you can take some pictures during your trip and share them with us. Never been to Yosemite but it is supposed to be amazing!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
^ Wow, never realized. Looks like an exciting adventure full of scenic views, indeed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry about the delayed post... I was out of country but anyhow I have 140gb of gopro footage and will edit when i create the time, but i can say that there is some veeeerry cool footage...

Bike, wonderful... It struggled a cold start in yosemite but other than that it was all fine... I dropped my fuel cap with the key in it and the wight bend the key but luckily I was able to straighten it up without breaking it... That fuel cap I find silly! I changed my engine oil and cleaned&greased the chain. Everything is back to normal=)

I strongly advice such a trip for you guys...

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Nice pics, great to see someone out touring in the Northern hemisphere winter, cant imagine you'd have to battle for a camp site. :laugh:
I dig your impromptu hand protectors!

·
Registered
352 Posts
holy crap! Looks like tons of fun, regardless of riding in snow and dirt and stuff. You must be a pretty confident rider to take on those conditions. I don't know if ill ever want to ride in the rain or snow or any inclement conditions.
Cool photos too!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Who needs a house or car when the bike can support that load right behind one's backside?

I'd be out of my mind if I didn't want to try this one day.

Reactions: Berk Engin

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Almost missed it... Is that a picture of you or your lady friend at the end? :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts