Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have room for 1 person in the tent, so if you guys have a sleeping bag, and a bike, and some cold resistance, you are more than welcome to join... I ll post the videos and photos later on...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wish I could go.

One thing I wanted to ask is do you have a fuse in that? It should be on the positive wire real close to the battery. Make sure the seat doesn't rub the wires.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If the road is open I'd recommend you take a ride through the Alabama Hills behind Lone Pine and then continue up to Mt. Whitney Portal. It would be a nice ride through the Alabama's and it's really pretty at the Portal.

That is if the roads open, it probably is snowed in w/all the recent rains. Have fun, be safe and post your pics upon return.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry about the delayed post... I was out of country but anyhow I have 140gb of gopro footage and will edit when i create the time, but i can say that there is some veeeerry cool footage...

Bike, wonderful... It struggled a cold start in yosemite but other than that it was all fine... I dropped my fuel cap with the key in it and the wight bend the key but luckily I was able to straighten it up without breaking it... That fuel cap I find silly! I changed my engine oil and cleaned&greased the chain. Everything is back to normal=)

I strongly advice such a trip for you guys...

·
Premium Member
5,529 Posts
Nice pics, great to see someone out touring in the Northern hemisphere winter, cant imagine you'd have to battle for a camp site. :laugh:
I dig your impromptu hand protectors!

·
Registered
352 Posts
holy crap! Looks like tons of fun, regardless of riding in snow and dirt and stuff. You must be a pretty confident rider to take on those conditions. I don't know if ill ever want to ride in the rain or snow or any inclement conditions.
Cool photos too!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Who needs a house or car when the bike can support that load right behind one's backside?

I'd be out of my mind if I didn't want to try this one day.

Reactions: Berk Engin
1 - 19 of 19 Posts