Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wow that was a really short little teaser. What was the point of that?

"Hey look! There's the CBR 300 for just one second. Wasn't that fun?"

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Yeah its just a tease of the 2104 Honda line up of bikes. Will have to wait for a more specific video on the cbr300.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was a trick question by the way, it's just a line up of 2013 models, no CBR300, just a CBR250 that looks like a 300

·
Registered
162 Posts
Have we already seen all the models that are in that video, or are some of them yet to be revealed? It all goes by so fast, it's hard to tell.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
In regards to the CTX you might not care about it too much for now but your posture will tell you different down the road and that is when it might spark your interest all of a sudden.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In regards to the CTX you might not care about it too much for now but your posture will tell you different down the road and that is when it might spark your interest all of a sudden.
I can see myself getting one when im much older, by then they might have some crazy CTX out, like a CTX 1500 or 1700, who knows.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
no doubt. I haven't reached that age yet though :)
I think majority of guys buying the cbr300 are just getting started with riding.

I can see myself getting one when im much older, by then they might have some crazy CTX out, like a CTX 1500 or 1700, who knows.
Its just right now I think our bodies can handle the riding position but down the road I would want something where I can sit more upright.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats not true

some people with 600rrs or 1000rrs go backwards and buy 250s
and some even go as far as buying a Honda Grom :D

Even guys that current own 1000cc bikes and superbikes are buying them and loving the experience just as much as their bigger bikes

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its the lightweight and simplicity

plus the fact that they are cheaper so you dont have to worry about them as much.
It is.
Being so small, powerful and cheap, it's just a great bike to have tons of fun with and not care all that much about.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts